This tropical dessert is light, creamy and melt-in-the-mouth. The tender coconut flavour is mild and yet stands out just the right amount. For this recipe, we will use both the tender coconut pulp and juice.
Tender Coconut Pudding
Melt in your mouth Tender coconut Pudding
Tender coconut pulp: 3/4 cup
Tender coconut water: 1 cup
China grass: 5 gm
Milk: 1 cup
Condensed milk: 1/2 cup
Sugar: 2 tbsp
- Step 1 Soak the china grass in water for 5 minutes
- Step 2 Beat the tender coconut pulp in a smooth paste-like consistency and keep ready.
- Step 3 In a pan add the tender coconut water, soaked china grass and boil till until the china grass melts completely.
- Step 4 In another pan heat the milk, condensed milk and sugar and mix well.
- Step 5 Once it starts boiling, switch off the flame and add in the dissolved china grass mix and the tender coconut pulp. Mix well until everything is well combined.
- Step 6 Pour into serving bowls. Once the pudding come to room temperature chill it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.