These almond cookies are perfect for tea time. The rich and nutty flavour of the almonds make these cookies extremely delicious and melt in the mouth. It hardly takes an hour apart from the resting time. So grab your bowls and whisk and lets get started on baking some super delicious and rich almond cookies 🙂
Makes a delicious tea time snack
Vanilla extract: 1/4tsp
Almond flour: 120g
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 180degree celsius.
- Step 2 Whisk the room temperature butter in a bowl till its smooth and creamy.
- Step 3 Add in sugar and salt and mix well.
- Step 4 Next whisk in the egg and vanilla essence into the butter mixture.
- Step 5 Sift the flour, almond flour and baking powder into the mix and combine well using a spatula until it forms a smooth dough.
- Step 6 Wrap the dough in a plastic wrap and chill it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Step 7 After 30mins take out the cookie dough, divide it and shape into cookies.
- Step 8 Mix 1 egg yolk & 1 tbsp milk and light brush over the cookies to give them a glossy finish.
- Step 9 Bake at 180 degree celsius for 12-14 mins.