This is an easy asian style recipe that can be made for dinner. I have used broccoli, but feel free to add in any vegetables of your choice. This dish goes great with a bowl of white rice.
Meat Broccoli Stir Fry
May 19, 2020
: 1 hr
: 1 hr
: 2 hr
Delicious dinner recipe
Meat: 500gm (thin slices)
- For Marinade Garlic: 4 cloves
Mushrooms: 200gm (optional)
Green chilli: 3
Ginger: 1 inch
Sugar: 1 tbsp
Cornflour: 1 tbsp
Soy sauce: 3 tbsp
Hot water: 1/2 cup
Sesame oil: 2tbsp
Pepper: 1 tsp
Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Step 1 In a bowl, mix the grated ginger and garlic with some hot water.
- Step 2 Then add in the rest of the ingredients for the marinade and keep aside.
- Step 3 Separate the flower heads from the stalk of the broccoli into bite sized pieces.
- Step 4 Saute the broccoli in a pan for 5 mins till its tender to the bite.
- Step 5 In another pan add in some oil and saute the onions.
- Step 6 Next add in the meat. Season with some salt and pepper. Cover with lid and cook for 10 – 15 mins.
- Step 7 Add in the marinade once the meat is half done and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Step 8 Finally add in the broccoli (and sauteed mushrooms, if adding) and mix.
- Step 9 This can be served with a bowl of white rice.