This recipe is an eggless version of the classic Italian dessert and takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. This dessert tastes creamy, divine and is a must-try for all the coffee lovers out there. Here’s the recipe link for homemade ladyfingers.
Coffee flavoured Italian dessert
Whipping cream: 150ml
Mascarpone cheese: 150gm
Vanilla essence: 1tsp
Ladyfinger biscuits: 10-12
- Step 1 Beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form. (Use chilled bowls and whisks to whip the cream for better results)
- Step 2 Add in the sugar a teaspoon at a time.
- Step 3 Next, add vanilla essence into the whipped cream (Do not over whisk the cream or it will turn into butter).
- Step 4 Mix in softened, room temperature mascarpone cheese. Your cream is now ready.
- Step 5 To start layering, take the dish you plan to serve it in, dip the ladyfinger biscuits in coffee and arrange it to form the first layer.
- Step 6 Top the biscuits with a thick layer of cream.
- Step 7 Repeat the layering process and finish the final top layer with the cream.
- Step 8 Dust the top of the dessert with some cocoa powder.
- Step 9 Let the tiramisu chill in the refrigerator for at least 3hrs before serving.